Please note :
This product is currently NOT in-stock,
To secure your purchase
– Select the 'PRE-ORDER' button above and proceed with payment or
contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791
– Select 'Click & Collect' for no initial shipping cost, this will be calculated on final payment
– Slot Shop will contact you once the item(s) arrive and full payment will then be processed
– Slot Shop Club & ASRCC Member discounts will be honoured at time of full payment
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
Estimated Arrival: Late 2021
Scalextric’s 2021 Catalogue Range
Model: Chrysler Hemicuda
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Xenon Effect Headlights / Working Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
While most associate the big Chrysler Hemicuda with racing across the USA, the car also found some notable success racing in Europe. While Chrysler France raced the car successfully, the model was also found racing in the Spa 24 hours in the early 1970s. This big Levi’s sponsored machine raced in the 1973 edition.
Dwarfing the Ford Capris and BMW CSL’s, the big American beast was superbly fast in a straight line, but suffered in the swoops and bends of the Spa circuit. It did however finish a credible 15th overall.
Now available from Scalextric this car is a very impressive machine on track, as it powers down the straights and drifts the bends!