Please note :
This product is currently NOT in-stock,
To secure your purchase
– Select the 'PRE-ORDER' button above and proceed with payment or
contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791
– Select 'Click & Collect' for no initial shipping cost, this will be calculated on final payment
– Slot Shop will contact you once the item(s) arrive and full payment will then be processed
– Slot Shop Club & ASRCC Member discounts will be honoured at time of full payment
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
Estimated Arrival: Late 2021
Scalextric’s 2021 Catalogue Range
Model: Chevrolet Camaro
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Xenon Effect Headlights / Working Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: TBA
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: TBA
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The SPA 24-hour race is, while not as famous as its French cousin LeMans, considered by many to be even tougher.
This Camaro, in an iconic red and white livery, contested the 1980 race and while its sister car qualified 4th, it failed to finish. Suffering an engine failure, this number 14 car soldiered on to finish a credible 17th behind a phalanx of the ever reliable Capri MKIIIs.
This brand-new tooling for Scalextric is a great addition to any American grid, another superb bit of American muscle for your two lane blacktop at home!