Scalextric C4188 - BMW 330I M-Sport - BTCC 2019 - Colin Turkington
To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 1st Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Lotus 25 - Monaco GP 1963 - Jack Brabham
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Slim Can FF18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The 1963 Monaco Grand Prix saw yet another famous face take the wheel of the iconic Lotus 25 in a Formula One race around the principality. Jack Brabham, the then two-time Formula One world champion drove a Lotus for the first part of the season before his own Brabham BT3 and BT7 became available from Germany onwards. In the race itself Jack finished 9th on the narrow winding street circuit. A fine testament to both his own ability and to that of the Lotus 25. The race itself being won by Graham Hill in the BRM P57.
Race: Monaco GP 1963
Driver: Jack Brabham
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.