To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 2nd Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Chevrolet Camaro
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
From 1984 to 1989 the International race of champions used specially modified Chevrolet Camaro IROCs to pit the best racing drivers from across the United States, and the world, against each other to find the ultimate champion. The Cars were far removed from their road going cousins, being space framed tubular chassis machines with more in common with NASCAR racers then road going machines.
With each car painted a bright shade they were easy to follow for fans who where then easily able to pick out at a distance their favourite drivers. The series ran strongly throughout the 1980s, a decade that is synonymous with this shape Camaro.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.