Scalextric C4203 - James Bond Aston Martin V8 ‘No Time To Die’
To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 4th Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
A new tool for Scalextric, the famous Aston Martin V8 has now featured in two Bond films. Making its debut in the Living Daylights the car returns in 'No Time To Die'. A big beast of a GT car the V8 was a mainstay of the Aston Martin range throughout the late 1970s and 1980s as well as being Bonds car of choice.
While the car features no gadgets in the latest installment, its speed and beauty are enough to make it an essential Bond car.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.