To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: TBA
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Ford Falcon XC
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Sidewinder
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 11/36
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The 1977 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 was a motor race for Group C Touring Cars, held on 2 October 1977 at the Mount Panorama Bathurst.
The race was won by Allan Moffat for a record-equalling fourth time, driving with multiple Formula One Grand Prix and 24 Hours of Le Mans winner, Belgian legend Jacky Ickx. They finished in side-by-side formation with the Moffat Ford Dealers team's second Ford XC Falcon GS500 Hardtop driven by Colin Bond and Alan Hamilton in the most dominant team performance seen at the race.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.