To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: TBA
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Holden ZB Commodore
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: Super Resistent
Motor Configuration: Sidewinder
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 11/36
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
Jamie Whincup & Craig Lowndes’ 2019 Holden 50th Anniversary Retro Bathurst Livery Red Bull Holden Racing Team
The Red Bull Holden Racing Team unveiled a Holden Dealer Team inspired livery which raced in the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 in 2019.
The red and white design, with dark blue branding, was created to celebrate Holden’s 50th anniversary of factory involvement in motorsport.
It harks back to the early 1970s when Peter Brock and Colin Bond drove similarly liveried Holden Toranas in the Sandown 250 and Bathurst 500.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.