To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 4th Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Lotus F1
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
A giant of Formula One, Colin Chapman was the founder, designer and key man behind all of Lotuses F1 success.
LOTUS 25His first championship victory came in the hands of Jim Clark behind the wheel of the ground-breaking Lotus 25. Powered by a 1.5 litre engine this small nimble machine proved to be an excellent all-round racing car.
LOTUS 49 - His next landmark design was the superb Lotus 49. Clark also enjoyed success in this car, as did his one-time rival Graham Hill, with Hill winning a world championship in the car.
LOTUS 72 - Completing the set is the iconic Lotus 72. A DFV powered masterpiece that in JPS livery is THE formula one car of the 1970s and surely the best looking F1 car in all of Scalextric history.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.