To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 3rd Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Ford Mustang BOSS 302
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Motor Configuration: Sidewinder
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
While it is of course synonymous with racing in the USA the Ford Mustang also saw some excellent results in the United Kingdom as well. Irish racer Martin Birrane, later to successfully run Lola, raced this car in the 1972 British Saloon Car Series. An ex Tran-Am development car Martin raced it successfully both in the British series and in Group-2 races across Europe. Its 5-litre engine helping to propel it along at some speed!
On the Scalextric track this awesome American muscle car will be equally at home fighting off Camaros and Escorts as it was on the racetracks of the 1970s.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.