To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 4th Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Dodge Challenger
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Motor Configuration: Sidewinder
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 11/36
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The famous bright green Dodge Challengers were a force to be reckoned with during the 1970 Trans Am series. This number 77 car driven by Sam Posey was often right at the sharp end of the field, fighting with the other muscle cars of the era, the Boss Mustangs and Camaros. Famously this car was acid dipped for a bit too long and had to have a road going cars roof welded in place of the original race cars after it disintegrated! Regardless Sam Posey proved that the Challenger was a real contender on the race track and now you too can add it to your Scalextric Trans-Am line up!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.