To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 4th Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Ferrari 412P - Targa Florio 1967
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Sidewinder
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 11/36
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
One of the most famous road races of all time the Targa Florio was a gruelling 10 lap race around the public roads that wind their way round the island of Sicily. In 1967 it was a round of the international manufacturer's championship, and cars from all over the world flocked to compete.
This glorious 412P was entered by Herbert Muller and Jean Guichet, but sadly suffered a differential problem on the tortuous route and failed to finish. But a car as wild and as exciting as this prototype racer surely looked just as amazing on the mountain roads as it does on your Scalextric track!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.