Scalextric C4159 - McLaren F1 GTR - LeMans 1995 - BBA Competition
To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 4th Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: McLaren F1 GTR
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Sidewinder
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 11/36
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The McLaren F1 made its LeMans debut at the 1995 LeMans 24-hour race. Although not designed as a racing car the machine immediately proved to be very competitive. The French entered BBA Competition car also featured an incredible brushed steel art car livery, with a robotic alien draped over the bodywork. While the car looked fantastic it sadly had a troubled run in a very wet race, finishing 13th overall. But, the car really shone on track, as it will on your Scalextric layout at home.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.