Scalextric C4158 - Holden A9x Torana - ATCC 1979 - Bob Morris
To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 4th Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Holden A9x Torana - ATCC 1979 - Bob Morris
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Slim Can FF 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The 1979 Australian Touring Car Championship was won by this, the ASF sponsored Holden Torana of Bob Morris. Winning four of the eight rounds that year the Holden A9X proved to be dominant force, with the same type of car winning all four of the other rounds. Forever enshrined into Australian racing folklore the car was well known for its sideways action and thrilling races.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.