Scalextric C4157 - Holden Torana A9X 1978 Bathurst Winner - Brock/Richards #05
To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: TBA
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Holden Torana A9X
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Slim Can FF 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The 1978 Hardie-Ferodo 1000 was the 19th running of the Bathurst 1000 touring car race. It was held on 1 October 1978, at Mount Panorama Bathurst. The race was open to cars eligible to the locally developed CAMS Group C Touring car regulations with three engine capacity based classes.
The race was won by Peter Brock, his third win, and Sports Sedan racer Jim Richards, his first. The pair drove a Holden Dealer Team Holden Torana to a single lap victory over another Torana, that of Allan Grice and Formula 5000 driver John Leffler.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.