To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 2nd Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Ford Capri MK3
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
A staple of the British Saloon Car series in the 1970s Stuart Graham initially began as a motorcycle racer, riding in the Honda works team and later for Suzuki in the 50cc and 125cc world championships. He is known for racing a similarly liveried Chevrolet Camaro in the BTCC, then moving over to this 3.0 MK3 Capri in the later 1970s. It was raced with some success both at home and in Europe throughout this period, and in its Brut 33 livery looks every inch the 1970s touring car. With a powerful V6 and a great chassis the car was an excellent racer.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.