To Secure Your Car Now:
– Contact Slot Shop on (02) 8937 2791 or select the 'NOTIFY ME' red button above
– This product is currently NOT in-stock
– You will be notified once stock arrives
– Image provided is simply an indication of the product and may differ from the actual finished product
– Is subject to availability
– Price is to be confirmed and may vary from price displayed as pricing has not been finalised
Estimated Arrival: 3rd Quarter 2020
Scalextric’s 2020 Catalogue Range
Model: Aston Martin Vantage GT3
DPR: Yes (C8515)
Body: High Detail
Lights: Headlights / Rear Lights
Motor Configuration: Inline
Motor Type: Mabuchi 18,000 rpm
Gear Ratio: 9/27
Guide: Easy Change Pick-Ups
The new Aston Martin Vantage GT3 has already proved to be a success on track. With the famous Garage 59 team switching over from a rival manufacturer to run the Aston Martins as a customer entry, the team debuted its new cars at the Monza round of the Blancpain Endurance Championship and at the second round at Silverstone the car was driven by Chris Goodwin, Alexander West and Top Gear presenter Chris Harris. The car ran well and finished 33rd overall, third in the AM cup for amateur drivers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Slot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.